Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Oh Sigh

Oh nooo... I did something extraordinary today... I went to the saloon to cut my hair!! (Note the word CUT and not trim)

It's shortt.... Very very very very short... (Not a boycut kinda short lah, if that's what you're thinking) It's short in comparison to my old hairstyle. New hair: Shoulder length hair. My hair hasn't been this short for ages. I think years.

Well, this was how it went....

Hairdresser: I cut it until this length ar, ok? Don't cut too much lah. (showed my where would she be cutting until)
Me: So, what do you think? Ok? (to waikeng)
Waikeng: Up to you lah.

Knowing him that he wants it shorter, i told hairdresser: Cut abit more lah.
Hairdresser: OK

Halfway through, Wai Keng said "I think right, shorter somemore better and nicer." -_-"
After the whole cut, Wai Keng again said "I think right, shorter would be better."

Told ya he wants it shorter.

Me: Already so short, if shorter somemore harrrrrr......

After the cut, I looked on the floor. Gosh that's a lot of hair. Looks more than what's on my head now. *stunned, shocked, fainted*

Will post a picture tonight when I get home. ^_^ Ppl, comment comment ya. Rin, kw, yp, etc...

No comments: