Monday, October 30, 2006

Yay!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! Please be informed that you have passed the End of Semester 4 Examination.
It's the best news of the day. Although I didn't pass with flying colours, but passingg..... is wayyyy beyond what I've expected already. Of course I'm happy enough.
My reaction when I opened the slip "Omg, I passed, dear!! I'm going to sem 5!!! I don't even have to resit the exam." The best thing of all, (nobody would ever believe this *i think*), I CRIED.... Tears of joy...
And I think I know why I passed. IT'S MY DEAR WAI KENG'S EFFORT. If you didn't have prayed for me, I don't think I'll pass.... Seriously, now I'm starting to believe in praying. After this, I might follow you more often to temple, and pray there, instead of just like dunno what to do and stand there. Or I usually, almost all the time, take the jostick and put it on the thingy (what is it called), without thinking about anything. Merely for the sake of doing what everybody else is doing. *kicks myself for being so silly before this*
Another 3 weeks of holidays. Gotta enjoy kao kao lah. If not, cannot forgive myself.
Oh well, Semester 5... Here I come!!!
I feel so old, that's the 3rd year in uni already.

No comments: