Friday, November 30, 2007

Draft of Introduction handed up!!

Time for another update! A quick update here before I will do a more lengthy one this weekend about what I've been up to recently... Of course, photos too!! Trip to Isle of Skye, Xmas lights in Glasgow, the outdoor ice-skating at George Square...


So, well, I'm surviving here.


1.Surviving the weather...Glasgow's weather is still currently bearable. Bearable, I only meant the temperature. Daylight can be hardly seen (due to my odd sleeping hours as I wake up at 2pm at times and the sun sets about 4pm). I sigh "I miss the sun" on days where I don't see it. I hate the rainy weather as well. I was speaking to a friend on MSN and told him that I'm going for a short walk one day, and he asked if it's raining AGAIN. I guess it has been raining for all the days he was here. If the rain isn't enough, it is accompanied by really strong winds which makes umbrellas totally useless. They just get blown into the shape of "U".

Q: How many girls does it takes to prevent an umbrella from turning into the "U" shape??
A: As far as I know, 2 of us did not manage to do it.

*Talking about weather makes me wonder if I will be seeing snow anytime soon*


2.Surviving my cough and the weekly get-worse occassions where I will cough terribly. God knows why am I not getting any better. Blame the weather, that's the only thing I can think of right now.


3.Surviving the occassional lost of voice (which brings MSN Messenger more important as a communication tool even between my flatmates and me).


4.Surviving the *so many* late clubbing and chit-chatting nights. :) Bedtime doesn't come before 3 or 4am if there isn't classes the following day. Even if there is, I don't seem to be going to bed any much earlier either.


5.Surviving the amount of alcohol I've been consuming recently. Not enough to do any damage to my liver YET.


6.Survive being emo for the past 2 weeks. Being emo is annoying the hell out of me and I'm glad I got over it now. I've been less talkative lately. Being happy = back to talkative self.



I've been such a bummer lately. Being bummer's a relaxing thing to do if you have nothing in mind. But it's not if your mind is cramped with all the freaking nonsense.


I came across a singer named Leona Lewis. Her album, Spirit, is released this month. A winner of another talent show, The X Factor, last year. For a 22 year old girl, she can be considered to have achieved a success. Think Simon Cowell... The fussy one. That's her manager!


Bleeding Love, the 1st single in Spirit, is playing now on this page.

No comments: