Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy

Daddy,
you may not be the most sporting dad in the world,
you may not have spend alot of time with us,
you punish me when I do wrong (althought sometimes I feel that I did right =) ).

But I know that,
this family is the centre of your life
You tried to be everthing for us... a father, a role model, a teacher and a friend.
I know I haven't been the child I should,
that I make you worry about me all the time.
Underneath all my irresponsible actions,
there is love, respect and admiration.
How lucky am I to have such a good father like you,
How grateful am I to have such a sacrifice from you,

I'm so far away now that I miss you so much,
and I know you do too.
I am sorry I am not able to celebrate this special day with you,
but my heart wishes you a really happy birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: