Saturday, February 02, 2008

Looking forward

To the 14th of February... It's not just an ordinary day. Yes, I know it's Valentine's day but still, it will not be an ordinary Valentine's day. I've imagined being all alone on that day, but no, I wouldn't be! Part of my plan that day includes taking the bus to Glasgow International Airport to welcome my dear to Glasgow!!!

I've received many presents previously from you but nothing beats getting to see you IN PERSON! It'll be the biggest ever gift I've ever got. I'm so happy that I'm speechless. If I'm speechless now, I don't know how would I react when I see you at the arrival hall. Tears, maybe??

I'm looking forward to spend half a month with you. Looking forward to share part of my life here with you. Looking forward to cook for you, perhaps?? Looking forward to travel with you, yeap we'll be off to London and Paris as well. Looking forward to show you what Scotland is like. Looking forward to have somebody to hold on to when I'm freezing out there during winter. I'm wondering if gloves would still come necessary during that 2 week period... hmm... The list continues on and on...

No comments: