Monday, July 14, 2008

End of the Scottish Experience

I'm officially a graduate! With a MPharm. And I'll be off to the airport in 2 days, this time to be back for good (at least for awhile). The last 2 months has been carefree... All I had to do was plan my trips and find ways to occupy time instead of being an lazy ass :) Made trips to Spain, Greece, England, Austria and Germany. And ohh, I succeeded in being a single traveller in Austria... That's one achievement I'm very proud of. Downfall of travelling alone- you will get damn little pictures of you. Even if you get other tourists to help you snap, you usually end up not liking them.

Plenty of things to do when I get back... Especially spending time with my family, applying for a job as soon as possible (with the government actually), preparing for interview etc. Well, fortunately, I don't need to hunt for one... The only disadvantage is that I have no idea which state I'll be in. Oh please, let me not be in states under the political party PAS. It would only be testing my patience. And what will you get? A rebelious girl at work!

Randomness- Who's gonna be the happiest with me being home?? My grandparents... I miss them too :)

1 comment:

Stacey Heng said...

weLcome Back!!
hope 2 see u wen i bek~
muax..