Thursday, July 31, 2008

Home sweet home

Jessie is home!!

Well, the only reason I'm delighted being at home is the opportunity to spend time with my family and boyfriend. Tv, tv and more tv... eating loads of Malaysian food... making occassional trips to Seremban to visit poor Alvin who will be sitting for his finals soon (hope he does better with my moral support :P)Other than that, I seriously can't figure out any other better reasons. The weather is hot and humid (I haven't seen a drop of rain since I got back!!), the internet's working so slowly, I have been suffering from a blocked nose since the day I arrived.

There's so much to do... Unpacking's not totally done yet (yes, I've been back for 2 weeks and the suitcase is still sitting on the floor), preparation for interview not started yet.

This is another point whereby my future seems vague again. Another turning point of my life. First, it was choosing which college to enter, the course and the subjects, then it was which university to further my studies in. Now, the reason is that I prefer working in another country. And of course, being a health professional increases the difficulty in doing so. For example, being a pharmacist in the UK is far from simple. One needs to go through the overseas pharmacist course, then a year of pre-reg period and finally after the examination, only you can register with RPSGB. Sigh...

Life now is pretty relaxing. I get up usually at noon. There's no need for me to worry about household chores or anything of that sort. One last month before I become a f***king full-time government servant. *Curses them for implementing this policy, argh*

No comments: