Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Still fascinated by fireworks at my age

The Malaysia International Fireworks Competition is back again!

And I want to have a look to see if it's really as good as published. And especially, I would like to watch the finale on 29th August by last year's winner, the Australian team. I recall that last year, Alvin was telling me about it when I was in the UK. I was looking forward to this year's but sigh, I would be in Penang till the 30th.

I'm still wondering... Should I cut short my trip by a day so I can make it back in time for the fireworks display, or should I not?

And oh, interview's in 2 days time and right after that, I will be heading off to Johor Bahru. Damn, we're supposed to go to Singapore on Saturday but I guess we're not anymore because the-very-careless-brother doesn't have a passport (he lost his and a replacement takes a month before it's ready). Unless we decide to leave him in my aunt's place while we all go!! Hahaha, what an evil sister I am =p

No comments: