Monday, August 11, 2008

Trying to be a lil more useful

I know it's such a simple job preparing agar-agar jelly :)

What's unusual this time is that it's BLOODY RED in colour!! (Ok, it somehow makes me recall Bloody Mary in Ghost Whisperer)


Actually it was mum's idea to add red dragon fruit into the jelly. Not only it's healthier, it doubles up as a natural colouring as well!

The next picture has nothing to do with the title at all. The maid's passport was expiring soon and I had to bring her to the embassy for a renewal. (Well, being jobless at home means that I have to run errands) So, off I went to Pavillion for over 3 hours before I crossed the street to Lot 10. Parking in Pavillion cost me freaking RM 11!!! It's a dress I adore at first sight. And I think it was on 30% discount. Too bad it didn't fit me perfectly. Haha, it wasn't totally zipped up at the back =p


No comments: