Tuesday, September 18, 2007

2 weeks pass really fast huh

Well, I thought it would be long, but now I'm back in Glasgow again. Sorry for not updating for weeks. Although I did went online twice using the internet point in Italy, I was too lazy to blog. *Don't kill me!*

Updates about the holidays tomorrow. I flew 5 times in 2 weeks. I'm now airport-phobia. Sick of the waiting time. Not to the extent of airplane-phobia yet, but I will be if I fly again anytime soon.

The moment I landed... RAIN. I haven't seen droplets of water from the sky for ages. I've been under bright and hot sun for weeks and now, the gloomy and wet Glasgow weather again. Autumn's here. I see people on the streets with winter clothing. I desperately need some too.

I would love lazing around at home. No walking, no waking up early in the morning. That's all for today.

No comments: