Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy Mooncake Festival to All

Hope all of you had a great time with your family and friends.

For us here, we had to entertain ourselves. Had a potluck dinner at Mei Fong's place. Yummy yummy food there. Fried rice, fried noodles, dumpling, sweet-and-sour turkey, 'yok choy' chicken soup, curry chicken and last but not least, the chocolate cake. Did I not mention any? I hope not.

Meal ended with chinese tea while sharing each other's eventful stories about holidays. Haha couldn't stuff anymore into our already bloated stomaches so we decided to leave the mooncakes for tommorow. Lets see if the moon is still perfectly round tomorrow for us to 'yan seong'. Hehe. And lets hope if we manage to play with candles and lanterns. *Wind... if you hear me, may you not blow as strongly tommorow and I will appreciate your effort in doing so. Million thanks*

=) I shall be a good girl and go to bed now. I seem to have morning calls everyday at 10am. Mau tidur and bangun lambat also tak boleh. Sigh.

Another 2 days before I officially step into my 4th and final year in university. Feels as if I haven't had enough of holidays. Passes by surprisingly quick this time. Time for making new resolutions again. But, sigh, I'm such a procrastinator. Girl, time to change!

No comments: