Sunday, September 23, 2007

London

Well, it's finally time for me to blog about my trip. 1st: London for 2 nights. It totally wasn't enough at all, but I guess I could get my butt there easily again. 1st day was horrible. I hadn't enough sleep the night before, waking up at 4am to catch the flight there. And to walk to Central Station to take a train to the airport was terrible. We even had to take a train from Stansted Airport and walk to the hotel.

So, it ended with me having a bad temper the whole day. If that's not enough, my mum was tired too. Travelling with each other while having a bad-tempered day spoilt the day. Luckily the following day was much better.
We took the hop-on, hop-off sightseeing thingy. Well, I had no make up on that day, so I qualified for the under-15 tickets, which was half the price of the normal adult ticket. I even bought the child's ticket to get to the Tower of London. Saved quite a sum from there. Haha.

In front of St. Paul's Cathedral


At the Tower of London


London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, London bridge is falling down, my fair lady. Is it supposed to sound like that? I don't remember!


View of London Eye from the cruise at River Thames.




The White Tower at the Tower of London


At the Westminster Abbey


At Buckingham's Palace gates


View of the Tower Bridge from the compound of Tower of London


Palace of Westminster

No comments: