Monday, May 28, 2007

I officially completed Part A of pharmacy programme

IMU had a convocation ceremony at Sheraton Hotel in Subang for the MBBS students, for BMed Science students, Masters of Science students, students who completed Phase I of medical programme, and US, PHARMACY STUDENTS!!! (That is not the entire list lah, but what I'm trying to stress here is the word 'us')

It was actually a very, very boring ceremony, with loads of speeches and I was practically dreaming and freezing in the ballroom while waiting for my turn to go up the stage to receive my scroll. The robe was so heavy and I wore it for hours in vanity so that I could take plenty of photos with it. Actually felt that I didn't take enough pictures but didn't really bother about it bcuz I still have 2 more convos coming up next year (if I manage to pass and get my degree).

I wanna say this again, thanks elot to my parents and my bf for presenting me with a bouquet of a dozen roses and a bouquet of a dozen graduation teddy bears. Carrying 2 bouquets of both flowers and teddy bears isn't that easy lol. Yi jie was saying that we pharmacy students looked more 'kua cheong' than those graduating with a MBBS bcuz there were more of us with flowers compared to them. I guess we pharmacy students are the more pampered ones kua. hehe.




There's the 2 bouquets on my arms, posing with my parents before I changed into my robe.



Me saying cheezeee while in the procession into the hall. Everybody in the hall stood up during the procession to welcome us. We looked like some big shot fellas. hehe.


He wants to share part of my scroll.




My head looks so tiny compared to the huge robe and the 2 bouquets. ;)




Of coz I have to camwhore abit with my gifts marrr... I lurrrrveeee them sooooo much!!! Ppl were commenting on my S.U.P.E.R C.U.T.E T.E.D.D.Y. B.E.A.R bouquet bcuz I have 3 big bears in the centre and 9 smaller ones around them = ONE DOZEN teddy bears!


Pic taken by timer-mode bcuz nobody was at home and I just wanna snap pics with my lovely gparents so badly. Gonna miss them loads when I'm away.



No comments: