Sunday, May 20, 2007

Torture

I'm supposed to be eating whatever I wanna eat, whatever that's nice to eat and whatever I think i will miss when I'm far far away from home. Instead, I've just started dis regime which goes like this... My diet consists only of honey+apple cider drink, fruit juices, oats+honey+raisin, other kinds of fruits (banana, dragonfrut, etc) and MY LUNCH N DINNER ARE JUST POTATOES AND TOMATOES!! (lunch: baked potato, dinner: potato soup). And most of this are organic and another minus point is dat I'm also not allowed to take any rice, noodle, salt, sugar, kicap or whatever else.

All bcuz I'm doing a detox coffee enema (TWICE a day, not one) which I will have to do for a period of a few days to a week, depending on how fast I progress. So, TORTURE for DAYSSSSS!!!

Yes, dis is bcuz my mum believes I'm having eczema bcuz I have something wrong in my body and I need to clear those stuff so I might get better... Just in time before I leave.

1 comment:

DARK KNIGHT said...

i think all of it is crap n bull shit.. dun support it n never will... put coffee up d ass n it can detoxify u.. haha.. wat nonsense is tat.. so in tat principal rite.. d cafeine is suppose 2 b good 4 your body... ppl lets go on coffee drinking binges...

full of crap la.. if i were u.. call your mom 2 drink d coffee n screw d proggramme.. enjoy life even if u r gonna die 2mr..