Wednesday, May 16, 2007

new look!

Went for a hair cut... supposedly to make my hair easier to maintain while I'm at the UK (cutting hair over there would cost a bomb, and ppl totally discourage it unless we really need it). Instead, it's even more difficult to maintain cuz it's so damn layered. Kinda like the hair cut though...Result= A less flat hair + more volume (good), the need to blow my hair everytime I bath (lazy but will do it). And I have fringe now!! I've been 'craving' for fringe. Hehe.
Few days after the haircut, I decided to go for a hair dye. Result= Red headed girl (that's what I call myself now). Some ppl say it's 'lala', but what can I do now?? It's too late to do anything. I just have to live up with it. At least the saloon used a good brand (scharzkopf) and did treatment for me as well, so my hair wouldn't look like it's gonna die anytime soon. Oh ya, darling, thx for paying for it as a gift.




Yes ppl, I know many of you who saw me couldn't recognise me. But this is how I look now.




Dinner at Chili's. Same spot we seated exactly 11 months back. Starting to feel emo. I know I will feel more and more emo as day by day passes. I don't wanna leave!!! I don't wanna go to UK. I'm already missing Malaysia and everyone here.

It's only 20 days before I leave and I haven't even got my luggage bag. I'm quite sure I'm one of the last ppl buying it. And I have tons of things to buy. My shopping list doesn't seem to get shorter and I'm quite sure I left out many things in my list (bcuz I don't even know what I want to bring). What if I exceed the max weight limit of 30kgs given??? I don't want to go through the embarrassment of Mr Hira (that's our tour agent) taking my photo removing things from my luggage at the airport and showing them in a Powerpoint slide to the next batch flying there next year.

Although I don't have a luggage bag yet, I've packed some of my things which I won't be using the next few weeks and put it into a basket and paper bag. Hoping to make life easier for me when I get it cuz I can just dump into the huge bag. Well, I don't know how to pack. How can ppl arrange things so nicely that they can fit so many things in there??? Mummy's gonna do it, I don't care! And I wanna bring Jesvin (that's a soft toy belonging to alvin), cannot bring mine cuz it's too big. Can she fit into my handcarry? I don't want to risk it being cut open by the customs if I just squash it into my check-in luggage. sobsob...

Hey ppl, I will call u guys out for a yumcha session or something before I leave. Isnt many ppl to meet I think cuz so many of you are already overseas. Well, do call me out ya if I forgot to... hehe yikesss...

N yeah. I will be blogging more often when I'm there so ppl can get updated about my life. Internet connection at home sucks cuz I have to use bro's computer. When I'm there, hopefully I get to online every single moment. hehe

No comments: