Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A step closer

I've started packing for more than a week now, but my gma says that it's the 1st day I looked like I actually packed properly. I've even sorted out what documents I need to bring along in my handcarry. Since now that the only allow one piece of handcarry, whatever documents and even liquids have to be put into my laptop bag.

A good thing that BA now allows 2 bags to be checked in, 23kgs each. Take a look of my stuff man... I duno if ppl bring as much things as me. I guess they do.


28 inch bag. Current status: 25kg.




2nd bag which is slightly smaller. Current status: 11kg. Tons of plastic bags there: 1 plastic for each pair of sandals/shoes/slippers. Look like rubbish dump =(

Need to transfer heavy stuff to the smaller bag n the sandals to the other bag cuz sandals are light.

Scaryyyyy, what if I arrive there realising that I don't have important things with me???? I doubled-tripled check my stuff so many times and I would not check them again until 2 days before I leave.


No comments: