Tuesday, June 19, 2007

bored and tired

Currently trying to study. Actually I'm only trying to browse thru the book I borrowed from the library bcuz it's due on thurs.

With strawberries keeping my company throughout the night, I managed to eat and keep my eyes on my books and not the laptop... Well, til now. Haha. $1.46 for a box containing so many inside, I felt it was very worth it. From $3.79, discounted to $1.89 and finally discounted again until $1.49. Bcuz it expires the following day.

Everything has expiry dates here. Even fresh vegetables and fruits. Expiry dates mean nothing to us at all as long as the food still look fresh and alright.

It tastes much better than those sold in Msia. Extra-sweet Class I strawberries...!!

Everytime I wanna study, I think of you my keng keng... Such a pity we don't get to study together anymore. I miss those times when we stayed til late at night at the library to bury our heads into our books. Studying was boring, but you being there with me made everything purrrrrfectttt!!!

You're not here to crack stupid jokes,
you're not here to explain to me with sooo much patience when I don't understand anything, you're not here to bring/buy chocolates or food for me when I'm hungry,
you're not here to walk me home after class,
you're not here to make a fool out of me,
you're not here to make me annoyed bcuz u love disturbing me,
you're not here to crack my fingers,
you're not here to mess up my hair,
you're not here to hug me and hold my hands when I'm cold (which I always do thanks to the weather),
you're not here to cover me with my blanket when I go to bed,
And many many many more... I cant possibly write everything here right?

ciao peepss... full-time lab day tmr plus 1 hr tutorial. xoxo

No comments: