Saturday, June 30, 2007

terror threat in glasgow

Damn la... Scotland is supposed to be safe! No where seems to be safe after all. Even Glasgow is not safe, where can be considered safe??

2 f***king idiots have to go crashing their burning car into the airport for god-knows-what reason. And some others have to go bombing around in London yesterday. Damn fun isit?? Who are the victims? Innocent people like us la!

In the end, both the 'terrorists' were still alive. What nonsense and how unfair is this? Buat baik dibalas baik, buat buruk dibalas buruk lah. Haha... If I'm not mistaken such a phrase do exist.

We wanna go for holidays leh... Airport security now damn tight!

It happened hours ago and only now that Esther came back I knew about it. She was out and she heard it on the radio in the car. Suddenly, something struck me. I'm so 'out' from what's happening around here. Hello, I do not have any newspapers, I do not even on the TV in the living room, I do not surf the net for news SOOO how am I supposed to be updated on the latest news?

2 comments:

usagi~chan said...

i dun like reading the papers oso.......u can:
1.wait for mummy to call to tell you
2.wait for friends to talk bout it
3.don't care

babypinkangel said...

hhaha... i would like to read.. but too lazy to walk out to the shops to get my free newspaper! hahaha like 'the sun' at home