Sunday, June 17, 2007

Walking around Glasgow

Went out jalan-jalan yesterday to celebrate xin yin's bday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!! *hugss* You're now an adult. I'll make my way there very soon, can't wait though. Hehe.

It got a little warmer (not exactly warm but better than the previous 2 days). Must be bcuz it was the bday's girl's day.

Passing by George Square, we decided to stop by to look at what's going on with these balloons. I thought there would be something interesting for us to see.


Balloons of blue, pink and yellow. Blue represents baby boy, pink represents and purple represents fetus of unknown sex. Parents of lost babies/fetuses stuck a message on each balloon.

And then, they sent the balloons up into the sky...

Together with the wishes for their lost babies.



Taken at George Square. Cameraman is missing. Ron looks hidden.

Birds love shitting on the many statues' heads found in George Square. I wonder what an bird's eye view of each statue would look like.


Presenting you a building behind George Square. I don't know what building is it :( It looks nice, that's all I know.


We have many of these city sightseeing buses. "Hop on and hop off". We walked instead! And will continue walking. Good exercise for super duper lazy bums like us.

A place where we can find Chinese groceries. They have Maggi mee, lee kum kee sauce, MILO, soba/udon and whatever we can find in KL. It's quite over-budget though.



The building behind is the cinema. *cineworld* Won't be stepping into the building to watch much movies I guess. Poserss man... People walking on the streets were staring at us.


Run run run...!!! Hehe... Damn cute la this photo.


SUBWAY for lunch. Yummm...


A mime along Buchanan. I thought it was a statue until he started moving and hey I told myself, it's a human!


A cup of coffee each to keep us warm. Damn nice wei to hold the cup under super cold weather. I didn't drink it though, bcuz I would never drink coffee without sugar.




ICE-CREAM!!! I guess no matter how cold it is, I could always stop for an ice-cream treat. DELICIOUSSS... The most famous ice-cream here. I would wanna check their chocolates out the next time.

Again, Happy bday Xin Yin yaa?? Hope you had a great time.

ps: Pics are kinda small. Click on them to get a bigger view.

1 comment:

usagi~chan said...

i wanna be there too
T.T