Tuesday, June 26, 2007

random pics

Nothing happening went on... No interesting days. Everyday is just as ordinary, 7 hours classes.
People seem to like the view from my room's window. This is how it looks like. High enough to feel the breeze and to see the very common ambulance passing by in the evenings. Kacau betul lah the siren. People want to sleep at night eso tak boleh. And I can hear people laughing and singing on the streets late at night. Orang mabuk kua.

If you notice, they aren't many high-rise buildings in the city unlike KL.


Seagull! That's the closest I could get. Afraid it will fly away. He's always alone. Er not that I know it's a 'he', it might be a 'she'. Where are you today?? Where's your home I wonder.

Today's dinner. Tired of cooking therefore only 1 dish for dinner today. Looks fine right??
Who says I won't be eating proper meals when I'm here?? Got protein and vitamins... Good enough la.

You can't see it here. But my beans are of different lengths and the carrots are not in proper shapes. Cauliflower and brocoli are of different sizes as well. Don't bother bcuz it's going into my stomach and will be digested anyhow. Stir-fry vege always taste better with some meat. Yes, I know I'm such a meat-lover.

No comments: