Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm in UK at last

After a long and tiring flight/journey (KL- Singapore- London- Glasgow), I finally arrived! At every transit, we had to wait for hours and the only thing to do is to chat and walk around to waste time. It made up a total of more than 24 hours of travelling time. I felt so happy to finally reach and I don't think I would wanna sit airplanes anytime soon (London-bound flight took about 13 hours and it was so sempit in the plane).

And guess what happened at the airport??

We were waiting and waiting at the conveyor belt for our luggages and mine DID NOT arrive!!! Smack those ppl handling my luggage. Gosh luckily I wasn't the only one and people keep saying "It happens every year bcuz the plane to glasgow is small and it cannot fit all your luggage. So, they will put it on the next few flights." What the ****, mine only arrived on saturday when I landed on wednesday.

It is not an exciting and enjoyable beginning in Glasgow ok??? Having no clothes to wear.... Sudahla didn't get to change for more than a day while travelling. It's sooo NOT gonna be a memorable start for me.

I guess nothing can get the shopping spirit out of me. Day no. 4 and already gone shopping. *Guilty guilty* spend money on clothings. Nah, one nice part about going to western countries is getting to shop right??? Trying to comfort myself. hehe...

Room still looking like a mess. Spoilt girl here doesn't know how to arrange her things in a proper manner. Don't wanna be living in a pile of rubbish so I'm trying my best to make my room look like a bedroom. So plain... no decorations or anything of that sort. AND NOOOO I wouldn't be spending my POUNDS on things to decorate my room. Everything here is so expensive. Need to get the calculator off my head. Well, things here are actually cheap if you work here bcuz elot of things can be bought for few pounds or a little more. It's actually better than Malaysia bcuz you earn so little there and things are expensive.

No pics yet. Too lazy to upload them and camera ran out of battery. It just got dark awhile ago. And sun is gonna rise in a few hours time. Gotta run and go to bed. Classes at 9 in the morning tmr.

No comments: