Friday, July 06, 2007

1 month in glasgow

Time really flies. Can't wait to see my family cuz I miss them so sooo much. But right now, I'd better think of getting through sem 6. I'm dreading it.

I'm actually hunting for lovely bikinis and i haven't seem to spotted it so far.
:(


One which is nice in colour, nice in design and seexxeehhh enough! heheheh


Had my pharmacy practice class test 1 today. They disallowed my protocol. Each of us were allowed to write a protocol and hand it up to them before the exam so that they would put on our tables for the exam. Up to now, I still have no idea at all why they disallowed certain of our protocols. They should have made it clear to us what can be written and what must not. Wasting my whole night writing.


Doing it without the protocol wasn't easy. I did not make myself remember much things bcuz I thought I could refer to MY protocol. I did fairly ok I guess and fairly alright means I'm gonna fail anyway but not up to the extent of a mark which is too negative (I hope). I don't mind getting slightly below zero, not too much though. For u guys who do not know, this subject is stupid bcuz they minus marks from us like crazy. Getting something right doesn't score us as much marks as what we get deducted for for ONE mistake!

By the way, Ian Millar is expressionless. I was dispensing a laxative for constipation. He made me so nervous that I said "Do not take too much of this drug though, bcuz it would result in diarrhoea instead and I'm sure you do not want that as well". And I tried giggling abit to make him laugh as well. Hahaha... I can't stand dispensing medication to an expressionless face lah.

This is a few magnesium carbonates made in tabletting labs we had 1 week ago. Too many were discarded while trying to get tablets within the suitable weight and hardness. Therefore, it sort of tempted me to 'curi' them back as souvenirs. The 5 tablets are currently lying on my shelf.




And that's a pharmacist's good companion... the BNF. I can see the lines on the book! Goodness, I only owned the book for exactly ONE month. I can't imagine how it will look like after one year.




I recently made a change of look during laboratory sessions. From the snorkelling-look macam ini...

This ugly gorgles was bought from IMU.

:
:
:
:
tooooo
:
:
:
:

the newly bought and FASHIONABLE gorgles from Strathclyde. Cost me 2 pounds 50. I did not buy it bcuz it's fashionable lah. It was bcuz the snorkelling-like gorgles were hurting my flesh on my face. Painful.




No comments: