Sunday, July 15, 2007

1st trip out of town

With a lack of sleep, I went for this event called jousting at Linlithgow.

Damn funny, I had phone calls from home and bf asking where am I. And twice I had to ask someone beside me where am/was I. But now, yes now, I can finally remember that name. Susah lah.

It was on the way to Edinburgh. We took a train and I realised it was super fast that we got shocked (well, rinoa and me) when one of those train passed by us while we were at the station on our way home.

You can stand in front of the yellow line in Msia although they tell u not to.

But never do it here bcuz the train's so fast that it's so dangerous.

Stress, sat with an elderly couple from China. They started small-talk (chit-chat) with us, but the 'banana' me can only reply certain questions. Other than that, I just SMILEEE and nod at what they said.

Anyway, there was nothing much except the historical palace.

Pic taken at the entrance. 8 pounds tickets.


We stole the swords to fight like knights. hehe.


Jousting... Knights on horses battling to see who will win.

At the train station before we left. Showing the place where we went.


This is a cute pic taken by Rinoa by accident. We look like little girls somehow.



More pics at http://jessiemissya.multiply.com

Will post my collection of photos there.

The end.

No comments: