Saturday, July 21, 2007

is this considered a pre-exam post??

OMG.. I swear i will start saving from now n spend less money shopping. Really really need to ikat perut.

I have no intention of shopping at all. Until my housemate came running back telling me she thought she lost her purse when she actually left it at home. She realised it when she was at the til at NEXT. Damn, NEXT is on sale. So is River Island.

So ok, I told her, we'll go for 1 hour. A really fast one just to see what they offer.

They closed their fitting rooms due to the sale. And items bought are supposed to be tried at home and to be returned if they do not fit. So, I'm like 'ambil sajalah'. If I don't want them later, no prob at all bcuz I can return them. Surprisingly, when I reached home, they fit me!

I finally got a brand which fits me.

So, a super rushed shopping ended up with me buying so many things. Sigh.

A white denim which I've been hunting for even before I come.


Formal handbag. Which I don't even know why I need it. But, bah, I like it.

Accessories.

I'll be having exams non stop every week next week onwards. Therefore, I think I would be updating less so that I could spend more time burying my heads in my lovely darling books.

Oh, how I wish I love them so that I can spend more time with them.

No comments: