Monday, July 16, 2007

productive shopping

1st time I feel so satisfied with shopping. Spent the least time shopping but got something which I love the most!

A purple evening dress from Mango. Halter necked, with the back bare until the waist. I can't seem to find the words to describe it except for the word "PERFECT". I actually bought it bcuz I needed one for some company's gala dinner later on in Sept in Switzerland. And it just appeared at the right moment. It's difficult finding evening gowns here in the UK. Everything is just so flowery and summer-y.

Opss sorry no photo cuz I can't wear my bra with it. Haha.

The disadvantages??? I'm 45 pounds poorer and my bf is annoyed (and mad) that it's too sexy. Looks like I would need to spend lesser on food til the end of the month instead to make up for the amount I paid.

I still love it though.

:)

No comments: