Sunday, July 15, 2007

3rd fire alarm

Sigh, sadly to say, we rang the fire alarm for the 3rd time since we got here.

Somehow, these things never seem to stop, does it??

This time, it's from my unit! Yes, my unit... my flat.

A friend of mine was cooking when I got back home. Well, I didn't know something was wrong when I got home. Slumber-ly I walked into my room without knowing there's a fire in the kitchen and like 2 seconds later, the fire alarm rang! Shocked.

The stupid grill-oven was flaming for god-knows-what reason. Memang cacated one lah. Before this, it's either too hot or not hot enough. Complaint has been made twice. They fixed it but it's still problematic. Now catch fire somemore...

The firebrigade and firemen came.. AGAIN.

And what they hell, they think we did not close our door while cooking again that's why the alarm went off. Bcuz when we were about to run down, the fire slowly put off by itself. So, they saw no fire.

The truth is, the oven was on fire and my neighbours purposely opened their doors so that the alarm rings and people can evacuate bcuz there was a fire. I saw it with my own eyes ok? (after the alarm rang, I could still walk to the kitchen to catch sight of the fire) They think we're liars.

What they expect us to do?? Leave the fire alone and do nothing abt it? Use your brains to think lah. Marah us somemore.

Accuse us for what??? Does it mean we should only call those firemen when the fire turns into a raging one? So the next time when there's a fire, we just sit down until it turns huge enough before we call them la?

Bengang betul.

No comments: