Tuesday, July 10, 2007

the beauty of colours

One can never imagine how pretty colours can be. One can never imagine how pretty flowers can be.

A maple tree that can never be found in Msia.




A super huge rose. As big as my hands.


Daisies are all over where I live. The sight of the plentiful daisies when I walk out of my apartment everyday never fails to cheer me up.

This is how they look on a bright and sunny day.

Daisies look miserable if the weather get miserable (brr... too cold). No pic taken of that. They look like they just shrink up.



I love this pic. Everywhere you go, Glasgow typically looks like this. Sampai cannot recognise roads. Ancient!

PINKKKK!!! My favourite colour!

Lovely... Taken at a park. Don't cha wish we have parks that look like this back in Msia??

No comments: