Monday, July 30, 2007

exams sigh

Imagine it was a real patient I was dispensing my medication to this morning, and not an exam, I might have just got one of them (I got a dog as a patient too hehe) killed.

Maybe not until THAT extent, but I'm quite sure they would deduct many marks from me for the slightest mistake. *curses* Bye-bye 60 marks *sobs*.

2 class test down.... 1 more class test to go.

Followed by the handling up of lab reports.

Followed by FMT 1 degree exam and FMT 2 degree exam.

Followed by Pharm practice exemption exam.

Followed by Pharm practice degree exam.

Sounds exhaustive right??

I NEED A BREAK! damn...

To entertain myself, I took photos of this pretty thing my friend plucked from a tree while studying out in the gardens. It's some berries, but it's poisonous.

No comments: