Wednesday, July 18, 2007

sterile, sterility, sterilisation

Goodness, I have come across these few words for millions of times. Currently reading about everything which is related to these 3 words. FMT sucks!

And what's more, I had my 1st sterile lab. Had to change into sterile suits. Before putting it on, we had to strip til our bras n undies. I can't seem to breathe through the face mask, hence resulting in me lifting it up occasionally to take a deep breath of air. I bet the air is not fresh either, just plain sterile.

Had a needle stick injury too = blood = not sterile.

Thank god it was a clean needle. Trying to unsheath it before use. Pull, pull, pull, damn tight, pull harder n harder... opss... too hard.

:( Had to report accident n get plasters. Reporting it felt like a questioning session. Procedures.

Believe it or not, I laughed.

I'm weird. I admit. When I fall down, sprained my ankle, etc... I don't cry. I laugh.

That's me.

No comments: