Monday, November 20, 2006

1 day before Sem 5

I can't believe how 6 weeks passed by so quickly. Before it started, I was imagining how the heck am I gonna fill up my 6 week-time.

NOW: It's 1 day before the start of Sem 5.

How am I gonna spend the last 1 day productively?? Going somewhere, doing something fun and stupid seems productive. HEY!! DON'T FORGET IT'S HOLIDAYS.

New resolutions:
1. Stop dreaming in class. *I usually physically attend classes but mentally not, I stare blankly THROUGH the lecturer and slides* (note the word through)
2. Stop talking, or should I say gossiping 'fei hua' in class.
3. Stop sleeping in class. *although I cannot help it cuz I just doze off when I'm too tired*
4. Study harder, much harder than sem 4. *I dunno if I can do this. Seems so difficult. I'm not really a person who studies*
5. Stop procrastinating my assignments or other tasks.
6. Change study methods. *old one doesn't seem to work* HELP...!
7. FOCUSSSSS....

Must constantly remind myself of these resolutions I made prior to Sem 5.


Does this mean that the library is gonna be my 2nd home? Oh no, it's already like my 2nd home. Hopefully not more. *cry*

But still, studying is not the only thing. Looking forward to other stuff as well. Hope it's gonna be the best semester in IMU.


No comments: