Sunday, November 05, 2006

Recent life

Well, I decided to blog about my recent life. Hehe. Things are going great for me- studies, relationship, etc.

To my uni buddies, I'll be joining you guys to Scotland in June. I guess there will be more conversations on what's going to happen there n all, like what are we going to do, who are we going to stay with, what to bring there, etc etc. Actually, I'm kinda 'berat hati' to go. I'm gonna miss so many things here, especially my family, my darling and close frens. I'll come back as often as I can!!! (Erm... Hopefully I have the $$ to do so. Must save from now!! Guys, pls remind me to save n not to spend too much on shopping sprees there. And everything there is x7 of our currency. Damn.)

Relationship-wise, some people are asking how wai keng n me got together. Haha. Some of you have already expected it from the beginning. And I mean beginning as in very long ago like since college or the start of uni. (You guys know who you are haha) Being close/best friends, feelings developed from there, that's for me lah. And lemme tell you, it's different when a relationship blossoms from a true friendship. Cuz the both of you already understand each other so well that you can accept the person as a whole. It wouldn't end up as learning the other person is like this or like that after you guys are together.

So, well, I finally found a person whom I feel sure of, like he's the right one kinda feeling, and there's a future. Haha... Surprisingly, I started to feel that way when we were like less than 1 month into the relationship. Compared to my previous one, which I did not even feel the slightest of it. Why didn't I realise that there is THE ONE beside me all the while sooner?? *winks n knocks myself on the head* There's this phrase people always say that you don't realise what's in front of you. Instead, you look around everywhere for it.

Thank god my family are cool with him, for the 1st time ever. Shows that he has personality that they feel a guy or a bf should have. And thank god his parents are cool with us too. I would say he has really nice parents. You make me envy you lah... hehe... But it's ok cuz they're nice to me too!!! Well, I've experienced things like people's parents getting me to do something which I do not want to. So yeah, I think that's one advantage when 2 people who are together have many things in common.

So yeah, I think this post is getting quite long and I should stop here. hehe... Before I type non-stop about it.

No comments: