Saturday, November 04, 2006

Any idea anyone??

My eye, right eye, feels weird. Itchy and feels as if something is pulling at the inner side when i try to open it wide. Hopefully it's not due to some infection or something. Maybe it's the lack of sleep, facing computer too much or lack of tears in the eyes. Has been like that for 2 days. I should go to see a doctor soon... Very soon.

I hate it when I have problems with my eyes. Cuz I hate wearing specs. I just need to wear contact lens every single day, even at home. Cuz specs feel so uncomfortable and it's like there's weight on my face.

Before this, I had this pimple on my right top eyelid. Damn funny I tell you. It was red and swollen. You know, the kind of pimple which has this seed thingy inside. SO well, my right eye looked even smaller than before (I already have uneven sized eyes, my right one is slightly smaller than the left --> non-symmetrical eyes)The fold on my right eyelid (I have a slight double eyelid on both eyes), disappeared! I felt so paranoid about it. Yeah, so now, it's back and the pimple is gone. But the itch in my eye, started lah. Stupid eye.

No comments: