Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm bad in baking :(

Tried baking chocolate brownies yesterday but it didn't turn out in the end. *disappointed* So excited about it at first cuz wanted to bake for SOMEBODY.

Sigh sigh sigh... :((

Damn 'wu long' lah. Bought the ingredients, but left out one cuz I didnt read the whole recipe properly. Only realised that when I reached home and had no choice but to go out again to get it. Then, I forgot to preheat the oven. So, the brownies became too kembang, look like a hill like that. *laughs* Somemore, the top cracked. Haih.

Looks do not matter actually, as long as it taste fine. But no, it wasn't ok too. The top was too black and was hard like stone so had to cut away the top. The inside is fine but abit too dry. Aren't brownies supposed to be moist?? Something really wrong with my method I think.

Seriously disappointing lah. No skills la tu. But I like baking, I really do. Sob sob. More than cooking or sewing or knitting etc etc.

I don't care! Won't give up so easily. Will try again when I'm free...

No comments: