Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Ouch, Cough

Sick!!! San fu arr... And I need to wake up early for class tomorrow morning. My throat hurts. When I speak, it feels worse. Need to shut my mouth and keep quiet.

Why at this time? *cry* I wanna talk alot tomorrow cuz it's the 1st day of classes. Talkative-syndrome person. Haha.

Went for dinner with Venus and her bf. Haven't met her for quite some time. Finally managed to get some time when both of us are free to hang out. See what busy people we are. Lol.

Viewed the video shoot Kenneth took and Wai keng, seriously, lemme tell you it's damn malu-ness lah. I'm sure you know which scene I'm talking about. The one at the park.

Malu til I want to find a hole to crawl in and hide my face! *dig dig dig*

Argh, headache. Need to sleep early today.

No comments: