Friday, November 03, 2006

Zoo Negara

When was the last time I've been to this place? Don't remember. Probably like 10 years ago when I was in primary school. Don't have any memories about that place already. So, having such a long holiday with nothing else better to do, I suggested going to the zoo *sings song like in the old KFC advertisement: lets go to the zoo... bla bla bla* hehe.... dunno what's after that phrase. lol.

Kinda excited before going for this trip. Hey! I wanna go somewhere sooo badly that's why. I have been stuck at home or just going out for movies and jalan jalan and makan only. Nothing else besides that. Obviously I need a change. What's better... We will get to take lots of photos while at the zoo. We just love taking pictures wherever we go mar. It's sooo fun. And wherever we go, we take loads of them. A one day trip will end up in about 130 to 200 photos, depending on whether we hold one or two cameras. So, I woke up at 7.30 ok? Since when I would wake up this early???

So, yeah, I got up sooo early, all ready to go to the ZOO. Waikeng always ejek me saying I wanna go visit my relatives, that's why I'm all excited. Upon entering the zoo entrance, there was this stench, animal stench and I was like... ewwww..... But after that, it was fine.

I had to guess what's the name some of the animals there. Lemme see, for example, well, I sort of got abit confused with hippopotamus and rhinosaurous, see I don't even know how to spell them. Hehe so waikeng ended up telling what's this animal and what's that animal. Hey. Not my fault, I haven't seen them for ages ok.

And I was like being like a small kid, waning to see ziraffes and elephants. I like huge and big animals lah. Nice to capture picture with, especially when you're near them. *giggles* And the apes, were like huge and furry!! And they act sooooo like humans. Gosh, I sound like a small girl. *laughs out loud*

Wah, so tiring. Walking so much there. We walked the whole zoo marr.... And hehe waikeng complained of being tired even before me!! Yahoo.... I have more stamina than him. Haha. But still, leg also pain liao after walking. Haha, overall, quite nice lah the trip. I like going out seeing things mar.

Finally, yes dear, I intro-ed you to my "relatives" in the end, do not complain that I haven't done that ya. And I intro-ed them to you as well. Just that, I don't know how to differentiate their species also lah. Sorry for that. Anyway, the "relatives" he meant, are the MONKEYS!!

One day must go to ostrich park and intro your "relatives" there to me also ya. I wonder if there are different species of ostrich. Hehe.

No comments: