Friday, November 10, 2006

Bukit Tinggi

1st time I drove uphill. Halfway before going uphill, I asked Wai Keng if he wants to take over. Not my car. Afraid lah if something happens to it. But in the end, told myself to be more daring and finally I did it! Wasn't too bad cuz the road wasn't too steep or winding.

1st stop, Japanese Garden. Nice place *recommended* for nature lovers. Greens, cool air (even at 1 hour before noon), fishes, water flowing...

Just need to enjoy the fresh and soothing air. Haha.



He was feeding fish. Er, actually more of attracting them from one side of the pond to the other using fish food. (I like the background)

Very important sign! Must love the nature!


However, look at what I was doing. Bad bad Jess. Naughty naughty Jess.

Well, ahem ahem, let me explain that. I did not pluck it! Just posing only. Haha. Need to do "illegal" things for picture-capturing purposes wherever we go.

Next, Botanical Garden. Didn't walk the whole garden. I think it's not flowering season. Sob sob not many flowers like that lah. And long walk lah. *2 lazy bum bum* *2 piggies*

And then, there's the Colmar Tropicale, a French village. Nice design, I would say. But, because it was a weekday, there wasn't any activities or shows going on. Abit sien, nothing to see lorr... Should have gone on a weekend instead. People, I would recommend weekends instead of weekdays. So, we snap snap here, snap snap there, that's it lor. Snapped surroundings only.



A lovely picture of US


Wishing well

Why is he dreaming instead of making a wish??


Lemme show you the correct method of making a wish. Close your eyes, put your hands together, concentrate, think hard and deep, use your heart, and then make the WISH!

Guess what my wish was. Reward given hahaah... Anyway, it's a secret! I believe that wishes are not meant for other people to know, if not, it wouldn't come true.

We believe in wishing wells and wishes. It worked for both of us. Try it!!

Next, the Rabbit Farm. There isn't any pictures of me here. I became photographer bcuz I was too afraid to touch, feed or carry any of those animals there.

The 2 goats trying to get food which was meant for rabbits. They almost pounced on him. Haha.

Cute cute cutteeyyy....

Yes I know they are cute. But it doesn't take away my fear.


On the way home, look:

I used to be fascinated by this when I was little. TUNNELS. This one is along Karak Highway.

End of trip.

No comments: