Friday, August 03, 2007

Boleh masak telur

That's what we call it when we score a damn zero for an exam. I have an 'egg' now bcuz my 100 marks were deducted to 0.

5 marks for legal category, 60 marks for not writing something that I couldn't even find in the BNF, 10 marks for writing too much info on the dose (write too little, minus marks, write too much eso minus marks, wth), 5 marks for telling the patient to do the wrong thing, 15 marks for not telling the doctor to adjust the dose 1 week later.

So that's a total of 100 marks deducted from my paper.

SCREW IT. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN. Take all you want from me.

I can now proudly tell myself I've got a zero. Isn't it cool?? -_-" *sarcarstic*

Motivate me to pass the next one. I DESPERATELY NEED TO.

1 comment:

usagi~chan said...

dun worry.....I failed an open book test.hahahhaa..