Saturday, October 13, 2007

Happy 16th month anniversary

14th October 2007, a bright day.

There's not much significance of the number 16 months but there is a huge difference being with you. Because of u, I grew up to be a more mature person. Because of u, I learnt not to be such a spoilt girl. Because of u, I learnt the meaning of understanding and compromise. Because of u, I learnt that my actions do not only affect myself, but you as well.

We've been apart in a LDR for more than 4 months. The longer we're apart, the sooner we'll get to meet once again. The earliest 14th of the month we'll get to celebrate the monthly/yearly anniversary would be next year's August. It may seem long from now but as time passes, the date would approach really soon.

There were disagreements and moments where both of us got sick of each other's "attitudes". These are all part and parcel of being in a relationship, I'm sure. Even people living with each other for 50 years argue right?

I'm glad that my other half is YOU. It's one decision that I will never regret. Haha rmber me asking you before we got together "Do you think it's a better idea if we only start after I return from UK?" If we actually did it, I wouldn't be sitting down here writing this entry.

As I'm staring out of the window... admiring the brightly litted city of Glasgow, I wish you're here with me. Everywhere I travel to, I wish you could be with me. Every photo I take, I wish that I could just have 1 photo taken with you this very moment.


This entry is dedicated to you, my dear LUM WAI KENG! Love you loads!




*This entry is posted exactly at 3.45am Malaysian time on the 14th October 2007*

*Edited*

I got this website off Yannee's blog: http://www.feeleverysound.com/avatar.html It's cute!!!

Dear, I wanna dance with you. But neither of us know how to do any couple- dances. We'll learn yea?? LOL



No comments: