Saturday, October 13, 2007

This week's tiny-weeny update

Pretty much a boring life. With plenty of classes to attend, I didn't had much time for myself. Didn't seem like I'm adjusting to the "back to classes" mood yet. Argh. Can't I just spend one year here enjoying? Like you know, travelling. Since I love travelling so much. We're actually planning a 6-days trip to France in November but it's not like a confirmed thing yet. *I know, I know, don't spank me bcuz it hasn't even been a month since a came back from Italy*

Hey, Yipin, rmber Faris?? Our form 2 classmate?? He's in Nice! Hope to catch up with him a little bit!

I had 2 embarrassing moments this week.

No.1: I broke the handle of my room door. My housemates are calling me "ganas" now. They just couldn't believe their sight.


This is how it's supposed to look like. I took this from the outside where I didn't pull off the handle. *malunya*

This is the other side of the door. I actually cabut the whole thing out.

Obviously, I couldn't turn it anymore, therefore I got trapped inside. How did I get myself out: Banging the door to my housemate so they could open it from outside. *Reminder to self: Do not EVER close door from inside bcuz I won't be able to open it.* Still, I did it while rushing out for dance class.

No. 2: I fell down. Yup, you read correctly. Stupid boots were slippery on smooth tiles. So I just slipped onto the "guy kneeling down to propose" position and it resulted in a blue-black on my right knee now. I wonder if anyone saw. Ouch!!

I seem to be pretty silly. Alvin says we're supposed to tell jokes to each other at each other's morning call. Just for a laugh. He makes up jokes to tell me. But I don't need to. I just do silly things everyday coincidently and telling him all my silly actions is enough to make him laugh like crazy.

Today is supposed to be a green/yellow/black/ baju Melayu dresscode day. Since I skipped the final class (Health Economics, wth??), I didn't make it for the class photo. So tadaa...

Me in baju kebaya. See those leaves changing colour. They are falling too. Everywhere's gloomy.

Well, SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all my friends, including all those back in Malaysia and those here in Glasgow!

That's it!!!

Ooooohhh, there's something very exciting this weekend too... Will be at Glasgow Royal Concert Hall for "Irina Kolesnikova and St. Petersburg Ballet Theatre: Swan Lake". Ticket prices are 19.50, 24.50, 27.50 and 30 pounds. Haha, I bought the 30 pounds seat. *=( getting poorer again*


No comments: