Saturday, October 20, 2007

WTH... I got hacked

Argh, had a stressful day bcuz my MSN got hacked into. Fine, I admit it's partly my fault. I can't believe I was THAT silly and STUPID. Well, this is the story. My cousin's account has already been hacked into and I didn't know about it. So, when that person used her account to message me, I didn't suspect anything wrong about it (although I felt that it wasn't her chatting with me). He/she sent me a file and I asked what was it bcuz I'm afraid that it could be a virus. I got a replied "Virus no don't worry".

I actually opened that file (a HTML document). Wait, nothing wrong with opening that file YET bcuz there wasn't any virus. This page with the MSN logo on it asked me for my username and password. Here's the stupid thing I did, I KEYED IN MY PASSWORD! Clicked Enter, then I saw this "Your password has been given to ...*I don't remember that fella's exact email add*." It was only then I realised I'm doomed. I regret not jotting down the address.

Of course I immediately tried to change my password but I ignored that the secret question has been changed to some language unknown to me so that he could reset a new password. So there was the chain of me logging in, him logging in bla bla bla on my MSN Messenger. He even forced me to give my new password after that by using my cousin's account again. Suspecting that I missed out the secret question, I tried logging into MSN page again to change it. BUT I COULDN'T ANYMORE. I scolded the fella "you fucker". I was mad ok??


Thank god I'm actually using a non-Hotmail address as my Windows Live ID so I could reset the password again later. Currently, I own my password.

It's no use hacking me bcuz all you fucking idiot get is my Messenger. So fuck off!

And I better show my gratitude and appreciation to Desmond who helped me with it. Seriously, thanks alot to you for it. I don't know if you actually do read the words in my blog or just open the page and blindly scroll down.

Tak puas la me... I want to scold that person 'kao kao'. Why I said I should have taken down the email add is because I want to send a mail cursing him with all the words I can think of. I don't care if he reads it bcuz I only need to let my anger go.




No comments: