Thursday, October 18, 2007

Jelly Babies

I tried these soft jelly sweets at RAG's meeting the other day. They're nice. So I bought a box while shopping for groceries. A huge box of 600grams. According to the nutrition information given on the box, each tiny sweet contains 4.5g of sugar. There are definitely hundreds of them in there. I don't want to imagine how much sugar I'm consuming now.


I hear baby jellies from the box asking me to let them out. So, I did! Wait and see what these naughty jellies are up to.

::

::

::

::

::

Jelly babies were so happy that I let them out to camwhore. Each of them has names. L-R: Boofuls, Brilliant, Bubbles, Big Heart & last but not least, Bumper. Oh no, there's another colour called Baby Bonny but I didn't realise that there are 6 flavours until now. P/S: That's not an image of a ghost on my lappie back there. I was on ZARA's website.


Dominoes jelly babies.



Jelly babies marching in a single file line.


Bumper was so jealous seeing the rest of his friends kissing. Ah, it's my fault. If I realised Baby Bonny earlier, Bumper could have a kissing partner too. I'm sorry Bumper. I'll let you kiss Baby Bonny tomorrow okies?

I'm currently munching on these 5 little baby jellies while typing this.

No comments: