Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Random post

I'm already so-called starting my holidays. Haha. It's so nice to be able to relax and do nothing. I can surf the net all I want.

This is a music video of Polina Semionova.
Song title: Demo (Letzter Tag) by Herbert Gronemeyer

Pay attention on her feet and hands and her movements. Lovely work. Such poise. She's an AMAZING ballerina! All those simple steps were made so lovely with her grace combined with the music.




This is the instrumental version without the lyrics. I somehow like this better. The music is so inspiring. It makes me feel "I'm going to try harder to be a better dancer". 1st task: Make my grand jete better.

1 comment:

Sofie Schreiber said...

Hi,
I LOVE this music in Polina's video! Do you know where I can get an instrumental copy?