Friday, August 17, 2007

A change in my blog

Look. I have a new template! I just had to upgrade from my old template, and the editing the new layout is simple! Somebody had to make me mad, so instead of going down to the grocery store to get a drink, if u guys know what I mean by a drink, I spent my time changing my layout.

I'm quite satisfied with it. I managed to retain everything from my old blog. *Michelle, Blogger's better! hahaha...* What's lacking now is that I don't have my favourite pink colour anymore. Maybe I've decided that I'm old enough to grow out of pink. Maybe not, but I just feel I need some changes in something today.

Maybe I've decided to be more mature and not to care about things which makes me upset anymore. I'll learn to shun those thoughts away so that I would be a happier person. Maybe I choose to be ignorant. I don't know if it's good.

I'm always the 'not nice' person. You're always the nice one. Even right before I left to come miles away, I'm still the bad one. Yes you're always right and I'm always wrong. It's your convo and I'm not happy for you, right? Go and find out if I'm happy for you or not.


No comments: