Saturday, August 18, 2007

Change Yourself Malaysia

MALAYSIA, you gotta do something about those issues sang in the rap 'Negarakuku' if you want to progress. I would say that they were in fact very precise regarding what's happening in the country, for instance, the working attitude of the government servants and the police. I've seen both with my own eyes before. Police wearing a batch with the logo saying no to 'rasuah' but on the other hand, verbally asking for bribe. He spent so much of his time talking but all his words have only one single hidden meaning "MONEY PLEASE".

Oh, and the attitude of this lady working in the Foreign Affair Ministry is just unbearable. She was so fierce on the phone to us students enquiring if our Letter of Good Conduct was ready. I could remember I was so damn annoyed I felt like shouting and cursing her if she got any worse. And she just put the phone on hold without asking me to hold on and there wasn't any 'Good morning' or whatsoever greetings from her when she picked up the phone. I should have continued saying good morning until she replied me with the same greeting, wth. And my call got passed around to so many people before finally somebody attended to me.

And yeah, can someone teach the government that they should have the habit of answering calls?? 4 out of 5 times a call would not be picked up.

Yes it is wrong of him to create a song like this. Suing him is right bcuz he and the rest need to learn a lesson NOT to do things which are inpatriotic.

Every single issue mentioned is a problem and a threat to the country. You big shot people in the government crave to put M'sia up high but certain things will bring the country's name down indefinitely. So many people are already opting to work somewhere else instead of Msia. Even myself, if I do not have such a hassle applying to be a pharmacist in the UK, I'm quite sure I wouldn't return to Msia and serve the government.

No comments: