Friday, August 31, 2007

Photos entry #3

Desmond: Want eat at home 1st before going or go out and eat?
Me: You ask me, of course I say go out and eat lah. I lazy cook lah.
Both: *Laughs*

So, Ron, Desmond, Akmal and me went for lunch and 'jalan-jalan'.

Lunch was at "The Goose". They even had a golden coloured goose hanging outside the window.


This was my lunch. Yum yum. Stewed lamb. *miss* I eat lamb so often at home and now, I don't even get it once a month. So kenyang after lunch. Oh ya btw, I weighed myself on the weighing scale and I found out that I neither lost weight nor gained weight. Which is actually good and I'm happy about it.


I don't know why it makes me look so much like a bunny. I'm not ok? Trying to act cute but tak jadi. (I know I'm not cute and I'll never be cute)


Bridge at River Clyde. We were sort of paranoid being there. Specifically, Akmal buz it was at that place where he and some other friends got attacked by drunk people. Advice: Do not go near young guys and girls who appear to be rowdy.

No comments: