Saturday, August 18, 2007

Congrats

Congratulations to all M105s who convocated today, especially my dear Alvin. I know you have been looking forward for today. I know how jealous you were during my convocation in May. I'm not gonna sleep unless I accidentally I doze off from tiredness bcuz I wanna feel as if I'm there with you. Sharing your happiness and pride at this moment.

You officially completed half your course. And the next half would be even tougher to survive. But I know you can do it, and you will go through it with courage and strength. It wouldn't be easy. Nobody said it's going to be close to easy at all.

I miss you so much and I wish I am actually there. I know how stubborn I can be at times (very, in fact), but I don't mean it bcuz I am soft inside.

I wanna see you in the robe so so badly. Stupid skype wasn't working properly. Curse skype. Curse skype like hell.

No comments: