Thursday, August 30, 2007

Photos entry #1

Haven't been posting much on where I have been lately. Well, 1st was Kelvingrove museum+Hunterian museum+ University of Glasgow. One post for one trip ya people. This time I did not walk there. Yes, I did once... Took me more than an hour. I'm getting lazy lately. Bum bum lazy, legs lazy.

University of Glasgow. *Think Harry Potter* *Think castle*


The huge organ at the hall of the Kelvingrove Museum. We managed to listen to about 5 minutes of play-time.


Moi...


Expressions. Angry, sad, frown, etc. You can see all of them here.

Moi again.


Moi love taking photos!

I chased after the car to take this shot. PROTON WIRA. Patriotic right?? Happy 50th Independence Day Malaysia...

Another shot of the uni from a hill. Pictures below are from the University of Glasgow. See how beautiful is the uni.


Me hearts flowers.


Moi taking a stroll in the uni. How I wish I'm studying here instead of Strathclyde. Everyday waking up to a Harry Potter surrounding.

Lets play hide and seek hehe.

No comments: