Thursday, August 30, 2007

Photos entry #2

Pollok House, a mansion slightly away from the city centre. Got up early in the morning and took a train from the Central Station. We didn't manage to take the 10.40am train as planned. A group of girls can never be punctual hahaah. It was such a long walk from the train station to the house and the way out seems even longer as we were already tired.

Rinoa : Ching yee, you drunk d ar?
Me: Yealor, drunk from tiredness and fatigue.


Those are highland cattles. Alot of them in Scotland. Banyak bulu and tebal-tebal one ar.




In front of Pollok House.




At the super huge gardens in the house compound. Bluek Rinoa why you stick your tongue out at me.


Weather so hot until I thought I'm gonna get a tan. Which is good bcuz I can see a V-shaped tan when I wore that boob-tube kinda top. And we all thought it might be cold, so we brought our sweaters along. Mana tau it's the hottest day ever since I got here.

Star girls

Say cheesezzz



Do, re, mi... where's 'fa'??? The photographer esther lorrr.

And of course, no trip would be complete without a picture of our reflection on the ladies' mirror. Rinoa, esther, jessycca, moi.

No comments: