Sunday, August 26, 2007

I own a Lumix

Wohooo... Thanks mummy for getting me a new camera.

This is how my new baby looks like... A DMC TZ2.

Isn't she cool in black?? I don't know why I'm calling it a 'she' but it will have the same gender as me! hhaah. With a 10x optical zoom, I can now take shots which are far away. My mum said it's kinda bigger than those that I want, but it should be fine I guess. She actually chose the black one so I will kena 'tipu' that it is not that big after all. (Black makes you look sleek, rmber Pendidikan Seni in high school?) Funny mummy of mine huh? Well, my handbag is not that small either. I can't wait to try out on her when 'she' flies here from Msia.

This is from the top. I can't find pics of her in black. The black is so much nicer.
And from the back.
And my mum's so nice. Knowing that her daughter loves taking pics and loves camwhoring, she even upgraded the 1G memory card to a 2G one. Haha. More reason for me to camwhore now. Talk about vanity and me. =)

Actually I still wonder if that 2G memory space is enough for my 14 days trip??

So excited, no mood to study already. Sigh. Enough of daydreaming about holidays and let me finish my exam 1st. =(

No comments: