Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Half my freedom obtained

I just did my FMT 2 exams yesterday. Not too good, but fine. Pharmacy practice was today. I screw up my chance to be exempted from the final degree exams. Well, never was I at the top of the class in the first place.

As holidays come nearer, I couldn't be more than excited. London, Switzerland, Italy!!!
I can't imagine how crazy I can be at times.

On the night before FMT 2, very late at night, I didn't had the mood to study. So what I did was a list of places to travel to in Europe and I taped it on my wall. That's my target, to get to visit a total of 13 countries within a year, excluding the UK.

I can't wait to see my mum too. Can't believe I'll be seeing her in less than 3 weeks. Seeing a family member here so far away from home is great.

For now, I do not need to think of anything else besides PP. I guess it's about time for me to relax after such a stressful semester that would possibly turned me mad if I wasn't tough enough. Many almost-breakdowns during the torture I experienced the last few weeks... Thank god I get to laugh around with my housemates to de-stress and I'm lucky my bf doesn't mind paying expensive phone bills keep me sane.

No comments: